KZO Drive is extremely excited to be a part of the Salesforce ecosystem. As a new app in the Salesforce App Exchange, we look forward to contributing to these great outcomes!
The report offers compelling stats related to the enormous size of future opportunities and supports the transformation (we’re leading, together) toward a new cloud-based, customer-first partnership:
- Today, public cloud computing accounts for less than 5 percent of IT spend. But despite its small share of the $2 trillion IT market, it is growing at 4.5 times the rate of IT spending since 2009, and expected to grow more than 6 times the rate of IT spending from 2015 through 2020.
- More than 70% of IT spending is tied up with maintenance of legacy systems and routine upgrades.
- Organizations that purchase cloud computing subscriptions also spend funds on ancillary products and services, from additional cloud subscriptions and professional services, to software applications, hardware and managed services.
- By 2020, for every dollar earned by Salesforce, the company’s ecosystem will gain $4.14.
- Four million AppExchange app installs: Salesforce customers have installed apps from the Salesforce AppExchange — the world’s longest-running and largest business apps marketplace — more than 4 million times
- One million Trailhead badges earned: Customers, partners and developers have earned 1 million badges on Trailhead, the Salesforce self-guided learning and training environment. This highlights the huge demand for Salesforce skills and the size of the highly-skilled global Salesforce economy
View the full report here and follow the conversation at #SalesforceEconomy, #apps4all, #Trailhead and#MyTrailblazerStory.