KZO Innovations is looking for a high energy, self-motivated individual with 1 to 3 years of experience in technology based sales to join our fast-paced team of professionals. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sales Professional is responsible for executing many of the day-to-day sales programs including: prospecting & qualification, sales analysis, lead generation and discovery calls.
- Process sales leads generated through marketing programs and follow up on leads regularly to develop them into more qualified prospects.
- Prospect Qualification & Needs Assessment: Day-to-Day point of contact for Prospects. Conducting first substantial meeting with Prospect, including demonstrations of KZO solutions. Establish an understanding of customer’s business needs and initial matching of KZO solutions to those needs. Qualifying customer’s budgetary resources as a fit for KZO’s services.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy, integrity and completeness of the prospect element of internal sales reporting
- Product Sales: For certain established offerings responsible for entire sales process including full product demonstrations and completion of the sale.
The ideal candidate will be able to master the KZO product offering and sales program, so in time, they will be able to take a leadership role in generating revenue in this fast growing environment.
- 1-3 years technology sales experience. Experience with SaaS, LMS, webcasting and Live Collaboration tools preferred.
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas and corporate objectives
- Self-driven, motivated, and results oriented
- Superior communication/presentation skills
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience in a performance/results-driven-environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Listings